Thursday, August 09, 2007

No comment

Well basically today we have been told to talk about "no comment" to be honest I think that sucks and so im going to find another subject to talk about.......you'll have to give me a minute because I really dont know what to say! Right well im going to talk about Chuck and Larry!! I think that is going to be a great film and I would really like to watch it but....um i kind of wouldnt pay to watch it though, its not one of those films i would pay to see although it does look really funny......however funny is not really my scene....so i'll just wait till its out on dvd and buy it, watch it,take it back, and get a refund lolz!! I dont really care if thats wrong but yea....give me a comment if your bored....plz dont reply about the subject because I was just time wasting!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger dafydukk said...

nah its suk and we not friends at al anymore!!! not after this tym jess ha

5:29 PM  
Blogger westo said...

hmmm..topic not looked at...try again to stick to it

6:42 PM  
Blogger westo said...

hmmm .......you have strayed from the topic...

6:45 PM  
Blogger westo said...

started of well, very imagative....then i see texting in your main article....not allowed....

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home