Thursday, August 23, 2007

cross country!!

oh my god im so looking forward to doing cross country today because I have the best idea to go around with other people tied to my feet aswell. It's going to be so funny just seeing heaps of people in a line doing the cross country, to be honest that idea was the best one I have had all week. It came to me in a dream, nah just kidding, it actually came to me when I was thinking of it last night and I was like oh my god I should spread the word and tell every body my plan of action for the day. The only problem is if one person falls over, well you can guess what will happen, it will look like a load of domino's hahaha. I should so push someone over on purpose!! Nah that is really mean haha. Well I have to go comment on other peoples blogs now. Bye!! xXx

2 Comments:

Blogger dafydukk said...

THIS BLOG ROCKS!

5:20 PM  
Blogger westo said...

good imagination!!! did anything happen like that!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home