Thursday, September 13, 2007

Camp

Where do I start? Well this years camp is way more unorganised but that makes it way more fun and we are going to have the most fun out there in the wilderness where nobody can hear our screams in the night and how nobody can save us...wow if we get hurt we are going to DIE!!! AHHHHHH Oh my god we should bring a camcorder and record scary stuff in the night and then ppost it on You Tube so the whole world can see the homeless school kids trying to learn how to stay alive in the bush. When you think about it 3 days in bush doesnt sound too bad but oh boy how us girls can exaggerate! I think the girls should go in the boys tents and put toilet paper everywhere....oh and we will draw on the boys faces when they are sleeping!! This camp is going to be the best EVER!!!!!!!
I have to get back to my evil schemes but i will keep you posted on how the camp went!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home