Thursday, November 08, 2007

Dark ages

There is a new threat coming to our nation this summer, this may be the first time you have heard of this but...we are soon going to be overwhelmed with darkness!! I know this may come to you as a shock but please DO NOT WORRY!! I mean yeah we are going to be driving in the dark more now and there is more of a risk of being violently paintballed but it doesnt mean that it's the end of the world....ahhh who am I kidding, of course it's the end of the world!! So people of the world I want you to thank me for giving you some warning and helping you stay calm through this difficult stage. Now the last thing I shall say before I go is....oh no....not the black cloud...NOOO it's too early....stay back!!!!! Au revior (thats french for goodbye if you didnt know)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wat kind of emo writing is that??? i onli read the first line haha

3:14 PM  
Blogger Barney aka Amy said...

How emotional is this?1Goodness me jessica mary!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home